Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sewing Machine Benches

I find these ugly benches frequently. They go with those sewing machines in a cabinet. I always pass on the cabinet although they clean up nice. I've seen what you all do with these. Maybe I'm just too lazy to yank the machine out. Yup, that's what it is. 

Here are two different styles that got facelifts. I didn't take a before pic of one but they are always dark stained and have pleather upholstery. This one had it's pleather lurking beneath the raised velour fabric. It's always there. Just a matter of ripping off layers of fabric until it rears its pleathery head.






       They're like two long lost friend each with their own unique personality!

Have a happy night~ The Shabby NestSue
 Linking up here....




Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They're both beautiful - but that black and white one makes my heart sing!
Visiting from The Shabby Nest
Have a great wknd,
Hugs,
Suzan

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Sue, they are perfect, I love stools, lucky girl to find two of them. I love black and white and it is so hot right now!!!

Carol

Ivy and Elephants said...

These turned out so cute! I'll have to stop and give those old tired benches a second look! Great job as always.
Hugs,
Patti

Qwik Aid said...

Wow! what a post you write, is very unique. I never read this kind of information ever. I will share with my friends to read and you keep writing, please.
Are you looking solution for How to Change SMTP Settings for Verizon Email? Don't be panic. Our Qwik Aid Technical Experts are here to provide you top-notch solutions related to your issues. Our Qwik Aid Technical team guide you in a possible way. Dial our Qwik Aid helpline number and feel free to talk to our expertise.