Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Little Hot Pink and Zebra Print

I love these ice cream parlor chairs. They have great lines and the possibilities are endless. This one got a little spray of hot pink. Spray paint...whoever came up with this awesome, time saver in a can is right up there with Mike Wolfe in my world.  I scored the zebra print fabric in the 50% off remnants while impatiently waiting on the way too long line at Joanne's.

I asked my daughter, Julia, to stabilize it for me while I drilled holes to attach the seat and she said...Should I sit on it? I replied....only if you want me to drill through your ass, ha! OK I made her a bit paranoid. Thinkin' paybacks for the teenage years.

I love this chair. It was simple but something about it makes me happy :)


Linkin' up here....


Photobucket


6 comments:

Chrissie said...

Love it! Funky and cute.

THE CAMPBELL FAMILY said...

Oh awesome !!
Love the new look..

LifeLessOrdinary said...

I love the back of that chair! Cute design.

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

I..WANT...THAT...CHAIR!!! Love it so much, Sue!

Cassie Bustamante said...

aah! how freaking fun is that stool!!!!

Kammy's Korner said...

FUN!!!!! I have a friend who might just break into your house to get that from you! haha. Also, I'd just LOVE for you to share this over at Trash 2 Treasure Tuesday on the Korner!! http://kammyskorner.blogspot.com/2011/10/trash-2-treasure-tuesdays-3.html